If your property is fitted with sash windows, you might be wondering whether they are energy efficient. Doors and windows are an essential part of any building’s insulation. You need them to keep heat inside and cold outside, and ensure your energy bills are as low as possible. So how do sash windows fare when it comes to energy efficiency?
- Full restoration of old sash windows you can do in your own home
- Saving money through simple DIY sash window restoration tips
- Sash window renovations: things to consider before starting a renovation project
- Sash window restoration in Kent: maintaining and updating your sash window
- Sash window parts: components you may need to list down before a restoration